Public Notice : Eneo calls for more vigilance
We have noticed that:
- Some individuals who are not Eneo employees, monetize Eneo products and services to users
- Individuals who claim to have been authorised by Eneo collect money from job and internship applicants ;
- Individuals have created fake profiles and accounts on social media platforms, spreading inaccurate information to deceive Eneo customers and the public ;
To this end, Eneo urges users to be more vigilant in order to avoid abuse. Here is some useful information.
- Avoid all financial transactions with individuals on the street.
- For your bill payments, do not take any risk by moving around. Stay home.
- Pay securely and in all confidence via our approved partners.
- Arrangements have already been made so that you do not run the risk of a disconnection, as long as you remain within the limit of your payment period.
About the Meter Reader
If it is the usual meter reader, no worries, you already know him. If it is not the same, check his uniform and his badge which must bear the logo of his company. Note his name and registration number.
Ask to see his National ID.
Finally, call 8010 for confirmation of all the information received.